Thursday, August 11, 2011

My favorite Etsy wedding items.

Yes, I love Etsy.  I want to shout it from the mountain tops. 
If you follow my photography page on facebook (https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=334200318&ref=pymk#!/pages/Jessica-Charles-Photography/285105999887) you already see a lot of the fabulous links that I share.  I can't help myself.  Etsy has the most creative people on the earth sharing their creations with you!  And what better way to set yourself apart from all the cookie cutter weddings than to have your own personal assortment of Etsy handmade and vintage items!!

So I decided to share some of my favorites on my blog. 


Ring Bearer Pillow from Braggingbags
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



'Just Married' Burlap sign from Funkyshique
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Save the Date hand towels by kerrigilpin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Wedding cake toppers by indigotwinweddings
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Handcrafted ribbon bouquet by BlissStreet
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Handcrafted bouquet with fabrics, lace, feathers and antique jewelry by Croska.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Flower clip with lace and pearls by Little White Dresser
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Personalized Bridesmaid Necklace by BijouxbyMeg
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Personalized Groomsmen Flasks by Thehairofthedog
http://www.etsy.com/listing/78725713/personalized-mustache-flasks-for?ref=sr_gallery_4&ga_search_submit=&ga_search_query=groomsmen&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=US&ga_search_type=handmade&ga_facet=handmade
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Feather boutineers by Whitetruffle

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Custom Wooden Guestbook by LazyLightningArt

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Remember, there are ENTIRE SHOPS where these things come from.  After you check out the link, click on the word "Shop" to see more by that store!

Support these small businesses and buy from their shops...  and tell me!!  I can't wait to see your awesome handmade purchases!!  Have fun shopping!!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful picks!!!

Post a Comment

 
© Jessica Charles Photography
CoffeeShop Designs